High Quality Ropivacaine Hydrochloride / Ropivacaine CAS 132112-35-7
|FOB Price:||US $1 / G|
|Min. Order:||10 G|
|Min. Order||FOB Price|
|10 G||US $1/ G|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, Bitcoin|
- Model NO.: 132112-35-7
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Suitable for: Adult
- Purity: >99%
- Ropivacaine HCl Mf: C17h26n2o.Clh.H2O
- Ropivacaine HCl Einecs: N/a
- Ropivacaine HCl Putity: 99% Min.
- Delivery: Within 24 Hours Upon Receipt of Your Payment
- Package: Professional Packing with Professional Materials.
- Specification: 99% min.
- HS Code: 3001200010
- Powder: Yes
- Certification: USP
- State: Solid
- Ropivacaine HCl CAS: 132112-35-7
- Ropivacaine HCl MW: 328.88
- Ropivacaine HCl Appearance: Powder
- Ropivacaine HCl Brand: Shuangbojie
- Payment: T/T,Wu,Moneygram,Bitcoin Available
- Trademark: Shuangbojie
- Origin: China
Synonyms: S-ROPIVACAINE HCL;(S)-ROPIVACAINE HYDROCHLORIDE;ROPIVACAINE HYDROCHLORIDE MONOHYDRATE;ROPIVCACAINE HYDROCHLORIDE;ROPIVACAINE HCL;(S)-1-propyl-2',6'-dimethylanilinoformoxylpiperidine monohydrochloride monohydrate;(S)-1-propyl-2',6'-dimethylanilinoformoxylpiperidine,monohydrochloride,monohydrate;(S)-Ropivaxaine hydrochloride
Chemical Properties White Solid
Usage Anesthetic (local)
Ropivacaine is an anesthetic (numbing medicine) that blocks the nerve impulses that send pain signals to your brain.
Ropivacaine is used as a local (in only one area) anesthesia for a spinal block, also called an epidural. The medication is used to provide anesthesia during a surgery or C-section, or to ease labor pains.
Ropivacaine is a local anaesthetic drug belonging to the amino amide group. The name ropivacaine refers to both the racemate and the marketed S-enantiomer.
Ropivacaine may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide.
Ropivacaine is indicated for local anaesthesia including infiltration, nerve block, epidural and intrathecal anaesthesia in adults and children over 12 years. It is also indicated for peripheral nerve block and caudal epidural in children 1-12 years for surgical pain. It is also sometimes used for infiltration anaesthesia for surgical pain in children.
Ropivacaine is often coadministered for epidural analgesia, for example in pregnant women during labour.
Ropivacaine Hydrochloride Usage:
Ropivacaine is contraindicated for intravenous regional anaesthesia (IVRA). However, new data suggested both ropivacaine (1.2-1.8 mg/kg in 40ml) and levobupivacaine (40 ml of 0.125% solution) be used, because they have less cardiovascular and central nervous system toxicity than racemic bupivacaine.
2. Adverse effects
Adverse drug reactions (ADRs) are rare when it is administered correctly. Most ADRs relate to administration technique (resulting in systemic exposure) or pharmacological effects of anesthesia, however allergic reactions can rarely occur.
Systemic exposure to excessive quantities of ropivacaine mainly result in central nervous system (CNS) and cardiovascular effects - CNS effects usually occur at lower blood plasma concentrations and additional cardiovascular effects present at higher concentrations, though cardiovascular collapse may also occur with low concentrations. CNS effects may include CNS excitation (nervousness, tingling around the mouth, tinnitus, tremor, dizziness, blurred vision, seizures followed by depression (drowsiness, loss of consciousness), respiratory depression and apnea). Cardiovascular effects include hypotension, bradycardia, arrhythmias, and/or cardiac arrest - some of which may be due to hypoxemia secondary to respiratory depression.
3. Treatment of overdose
As for bupivacaine, Celepid, a commonly available intravenous lipid emulsion, can be effective in treating severe cardiotoxicity secondary to local anaesthetic overdose in animal experiments and in humans in a process called lipid rescue.
Related Products as below:
|Propitocaine hydrochloride||CAS: 1786-81-8|
|Tetracaine hydrochloride||CAS: 136-47-0|
|Procaine hydrochloride||CAS: 51-05-8|
|Pramoxine hydrochloride||CAS: 637-58-1|
|Proparacaine hydrochloride||CAS: 5875-06-9|
|Benzocaine hydrochloride||CAS: 23239-88-5|
|Lidocaine hydrochloride||CAS: 73-78-9|
|Articaine hydrochloride||CAS: 23964-57-0|
|Levobupivacaine hydrochloride||CAS: 27262-48-2|
|Ropivacaine hydrochloride||CAS: 132112-35-7|
|Dibucaine hydrochloride||CAS: 61-12-1|
|Bupivacaine hydrochloride||CAS: 14252-80-3|
1. Fast Delivery: We can delivery within 24 hours upon receipt of your payment.
2. Quality can be promised. Hot sell to Worldwide.
3. Payment Terms: T/T Bank Transfer, Western Union and MoneyGram Available.
4. Free Sample available at any time.
5. Tracking your order at any time. Inform your order's further new situation at any time.
1. We have experience in exporting steroids, as you know, EU places much emphasis on them, and you must find a experienced partner who will assure you;
2. Quality: Our company is a professional leading factory in China in pharmaceutical area, We had stable customers and exported to Germany, Spain, UK, USA, Australia, Middle East, and any other countries. We can provide good references about our company. As for the quality of the products, we 're sure they can satisfy you well enough;
3. Package: Professional packing with professional materials
4. Delivery: We have products in stock, and we will deliver them soon when your PO arrived. Meanwhile we will give you the tracking number in order to make you know the exact location of the products. We will keep track of the product until they arrive you; We choose the best courier service for you, and with the delivery around 5-7 working days.
5. Service: Best Service with after-sales service and consultation