Mstn Muscle Hypertrophy Peptide Gdf-8 / Myostatin Hmp (1mg/vial)
|FOB Unit Price:||US $1 US $2|
|Purchase Qty. (vial)||FOB Unit Price|
|Transport Package:||10 Vials/Kit|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, Money Gram, Bitcoin|
- Model NO.: GDF-8
- Customized: Non-Customized
- Suitable for: Adult
- Purity: >99%
- Alias: Myostatin
- Assay: 99%
- Payment: Bank Transfer, Western Union, Money Gram, Bitcoin
- Delivery Time: Within 24 Hours After Payment
- Advantage: 15 Years in The Field
- Specification: ISO9001
- HS Code: 2942000000
- Powder: Yes
- Certification: GMP, USP, BP
- State: Solid
- Name: Gdf-8
- Lead Time: Within 24 Hours After Payment
- Place of Origin: China
- Delivery: EMS, DHL, TNT, FedEx, UPS
- Market: Global
- Trademark: Shuangbojie
- Origin: China
MSTN Muscle Hypertrophy Peptide Gdf-8 / Myostatin HMP (1mg/vial)
1. Gdf-8 Purchase Notes:
1). All orders are guaranteed 100% success delivery;
2). All orders will have tracking number to trace online;
3). All orders will be sent out within 24hrs after payment (weekend is not included);
4). All products unit prices are fluctuating automatically according to order quantity,the more quantities,the lower prices;
5). Anyone wants order sent by DHL,TNT or FedEx,you can contact us directly by email,specific shipping cost will be quoted for you;
6). All orders can be shipped to following countries: UK, Canada, U.S.A, Australia, the Netherlands, Spain, England, United States, Russia, China, Singapore, Poland, France, Germany, Switzerland, Sweden, Denmark, Norway, Portugal, Italy, Greece, India, Thailand, Indonesia, Malaysia, New Zealand, Brazil, Argentina, Mexico, South Africa, Korea, Iran, Ukraine, Czech, Houston and Worldwide.
2. Gdf-8 Details:
Gdf-8 Alias: MSTN, Myostatin HMP
Gdf-8 Purity: >98%
Gdf-8 Specification: 1mg
Gdf-8 Storage: 2-8 degree centigrade refrigerator
Gdf-8 Package: 10 Vials/Kit
Gdf-8 Deliver:1 working day for ready goods 3~7 working days to your destination.
Gdf-8 Pacakge:1kit=10vials Alumnium foil+bubble+carton
3. GDF-8 specification
Myostatin (also known as growth differentiation factor 8, abbreviated GDF-8) is a myokine, a protein produced and released by myocytes that acts on muscle cells' autocrine function to inhibit myogenesis: muscle cell growth and differentiation. In humans it is encoded by the MSTN gene. Myostatin is a secreted growth differentiation factor that is a member of the TGF beta protein family.
Animals either lacking myostatin or treated with substances that block the activity of myostatin have significantly more muscle mass. Furthermore, individuals who have mutations in both copies of the myostatin gene have significantly more muscle mass and are stronger than normal. Blocking the activity of myostatin may have therapeutic application in treating muscle wasting diseases such as muscular dystrophy.
4. GDF-8 Application:
1) The gene encoding myostatin was discovered in 1997 by geneticists Se-Jin Lee and Alexandra McPherron who produced a strain of mutant mice that lack the gene. These myostatin "knockout" mice have approximately twice as much muscle as normal mice. These mice were subsequently named "mighty mice".
2) Naturally occurring deficiencies of myostatin have been identified in cattle by Ravi Kambadur, whippets, and humans; in each case the result is a dramatic increase in muscle mass. A mutation in the 3' UTR of the myostatin gene in Texel sheep creates target sites for the microRNAs miR-1 and miR-206. This is likely to cause the muscular phenotype of this breed of sheep.
3) Human myostatin consists of two identical subunits, each consisting of 109 (NCBI database claims human myostatin is 375 residues long) amino acid residues. Its total molecular weight is 25.0 kDa. The protein is inactive until a protease cleaves the NH2-terminal, or "pro-domain" portion of the molecule, resulting in the active COOH-terminal dimer. Myostatin binds to the activin type II receptor, resulting in a recruitment of either coreceptor Alk-3 or Alk-4. This coreceptor then initiates a cell signaling cascade in the muscle, which includes the activation of transcription factors in the SMAD family - SMAD2 and SMAD3. These factors then induce myostatin-specific gene regulation. When applied to myoblasts, myostatin inhibits their differentiation into mature muscle fibers.
Myostatin also inhibits Akt, a kinase that is sufficient to cause muscle hypertrophy, in part through the activation of protein synthesis. However, Akt is not responsible for all of the observed muscle hyperthrophic effects which are mediated by myostatin inhibition Thus myostatin acts in two ways: by inhibiting muscle differentiation, and by inhibiting Akt-induced protein synthesis.
5. GDF-8 Stability:
Store lyophilized protein at -20 °C. Aliquot the product after reconstitution to avoid repeated freezing/thawing cycles. Reconstituted protein can be stored at 4 °C for a limited period of time. The lyophilized protein remains stable until the expiry date when stored at -20 °C.
6. GDF-8 Packing and delivery Terms
|Payment terms||Western union , Money gram, Bank transfer , Bitcoin|
|Min order quantity||10 vials|
|Lead time||within 12 hours after payment confirmed|
|Deliver||about 4-7 days|
|Our Products clearance rate of up to 98%, if intercepted, we reship unconditional asap.|
|Discount||Multiple items ordered one time|
|Larger quantity of each item|
7. Peptide We Supply:
|CJC-1295 with DAC||2mg/vial|
|CJC-1295 without DAC||2mg/vial|
|Pentadecapeptide BPC 157||2mg/vial|
We also supply raw steroid powder, SARM,ect.